Import Training Peaks Workouts

how do I import a training peaks workout ? I am a premium Trainer Day member

thanks

Hi, two options. Download ZWO file from TP and import on our create workout page or if you want to use the training peaks calendar in our app you go to our website under settings and turn on “WOD” in the TrainingPeaks section. If you need better instructions let me know.

great thanks

1 Like

If I have a coach who sends a plan to my TrainingPeaks account, can I then import that whole plan over to TrainerDay? If I am a premium TD user but a free TP user. I much prefer your calendar to the TrainingPeaks one!

Sadly right now the only way to do that is to download one workout at a time and upload one workout at a time. We should at least build a bulk plan upload feature.

If we built this feature to bulk export plans from TP to TD, TP would kill me :slight_smile: I want to stay on their good side as it is very nice to have the integrations we have now.

Sorry I don’t have a better answer. Depending on your plan length I would guess you could get pretty fast at this and do it in an hour or so but it would be a painful hour.