Importing finished workouts from TrainerDay, distance not always imported (RESOLVED)

Hi

Importing finished workouts from TrainerDay via Dropbox to Intervals.icu, and the distance is not always imported.

Today I imported 3 finished workouts, 2 are missing the distance/km.
The one that imported the distance seems correct and the data is similar to that in TrainerDay

Does anyone know a fix for this?

Cross-posted in intervals.icu forum

I believe, I read some where that intervals does not import distance from virtual rides on the Intervals forum. My guess is you will get an answer there. I know we are properly exporting it, unless we happen to have some new bug but since others at intervals talked about this before pretty sure it is on that side.

Clearly not what is happening, when 1 out of 3 has the data.

Beside that none of them has average speed.

But yes maybe still a intervals.icu issue :slight_smile:

Oh yes, good point :slight_smile:

You can open the files in a text editor and see clearly if we have distance. You might have to scroll down in the workout or just send me the file from your dropbox that is missing distance support@trainerday.com

1 Like

Rides from my app uploads into Intervals.icu as Virtual Rides and has Distance. Speed. And Virtual GPS.

this worked for both FIT and TCX files.

I noticed that there isn’t a SPEED tag. I’m not sure if that’s what’s missing in the TCX export and the way intervals.icu processes the file.

hmm, now I have 6 rides from TrainerDay uploaded to intervals.icu, and still, only 1 has distance, and none have avg speed.

@Alex I am sending all 6 files shortly, thx for your quick support!
David from intervals.icu have also requested the files.

Cool, I see them. David will likely find the problem fast and let me know if we are doing something wrong :slight_smile: He and I talk pretty regularly. But we will research also. Thanks for helping us. I am on vacation and my wifi is terrible. So I will answer your email here. You can download FIT but that is not automated at this time, TCX should be fine. One of us will fix this bug.

1 Like

David made a fix, and it is working now. Something with zero values in the end of the files.

Yep, cool. He contacted me. Great to hear.