Intermittent target change problems using ERG

Jules, I don’t know if it was you. I can’t remember, but one other user reported this same problem with an SB20. Not sure if you tried our newest version of our app that came out a few days ago. It might have fixed this.

I’m on 3.4.5 and just checked still has the problem. If I just do quick start in erg mode it will control the resistance, but if I stop pedaling for a few seconds it drops out of erg. If I click on resist then erg it rengages.

Edit: just read some of the other Sb20 postings. I have got it setup with just the bike connected not the pedals and doubling the output. Everything seems accurate but the dopout still remains. It’s only if I let power drop to zero.

I believe I’m having the same problem as in first post. In ERG mode the power doesn’t change when it’s supposed to. The target power on the screen is going up or down but the resistance won’t change.

I have been using TrainerDay about two months now and there has been maybe two sessions at the start when this did not happen. Lately it’s been happening in every workout and usually it happens on first or second interval. Nothing else seems to fix it but to turn bluetooth on phone off and on, but it’s just a temporary fix, same thing happens again in the next or maybe second interval. I have tried pressing - / + buttons on screen, reinstalling the app, disconnecting other bluetooth devices or shutting them down, changing phone position and whatnot but these haven’t helped.

I’m using Toorx srx 3500 spin bike, Oneplus 5t (tried it with oneplus 7t but it did not help) and Polar H10.

Hi sorry for the slow response. Can you send a screenshot or link to your completed activity from our website? Are you willing to work with my developer?

Ok we see a problem on one of our devices, it’s probably the same problem, hopefully fixing our device will fix yours and if not then it would make sense to work with you. This should be resolved by early next week.

Ok, thanks! I hope it gets fixed and I’m fine working with developer if needed.

Here are anyways few screenshots, red arrows everytime I had to turn bl off/on and something strange happened in the last interval when target power began to jump up and down.

Test ERG, did these quite a lot too and it happened everytime, but not always at the same interval.

Oh this is a very different problem than anyone else is having. Maybe it’s related but might be something else. I will send you a PM here about contact info.