Interval detail view (web, mobile)

Hi,
For my planned workouts I often check today’s interval session to know what needs to be done (e.g., how many repetitions in HIIT, sustained power for threshold sessions). The details matter as the feel of 20/40 is different to 30/30 which cannot be seen at first glance.
As the text description of the workout is empty (coach Jack training plan), I use the browser view with its hover display of duration and power for each interval which is missing in the app.

Bug:
In Firefox 108.1.0 on Android 13 (phone not tablet) the detail view cannot be closed in portrait mode as the window is too large:

Switching to landscape mode solves the issue. I would prefer to have this information in the app or get a text description of the intervals.

Best regards,
Joschka

Ok we will look at this bug.

Right now when you click on the graph in the library tab on the app, you get the popup and if you click on text description do you see what you want?

This will work from Coach Jack workouts from our calendar for sure (or should :)) but might need some improvement for other workouts.

Unfortunately, there is no description:

This is in v3.3.8 of the TrainerDay app. Switching the language from German to English didn’t solve it.

Oh, interesting. Ok we need to improve this. I think guys might have put a limit on how many steps there are we will fix that ASAP. Would that solve your problem for now?

Yes, having a text description available would be sufficient and even more convenient than clicking on the graph.

1 Like

This is done/fixed now in our web app, but still coming soon in our mobile app.

Thanks! Now, the text description is there (and provides the info even more conveniently) but the fixed layout is still not portrait mode friendly (at least for my configuration):

Having the description in the mobile app will solve this, finally.
PS: I know this is a minor issue and it’s not urgent

What phone do you have? See mine

Yes it should be coming in the app this week, or at the latest next week.

It’s a Google Pixel 6a, just checked Chrome there the description is readable but the first line is cropped, too.

I have a Pixel 6 for testing. I don’t know how to take screenshots :slight_smile: See below this is chrome.

Ok, looks like I need to check my display settings or browser config…
Thanks for sharing!

BTW Screenshots can be taken from the app switching screen (swipe up from the bottom edge and wait a second)

Oh that’s a great trick. I know I can press the down volume button and the other top button together too, I guess, but somehow I just feel confused every time :slight_smile: This slide up and hold feels easier.

Probably a setting to increase font size. Most apps don´t handle that well.