Interval not showing cadence limit over 99

I did a workout yesterday and all intervals with cadence upper limit set it on 100 wasn’t showing on the phone but it was showing on the live streaming.

For example I had and interval where cadence was set between 95 and 100 the phone was showing the the 95 lower limit but the 100 upper limit wasn’t showing. However, both limits were showing on the live streaming

Please see the pics attached

I have the same issue but already with 80 and 85 resp. 90 and 95 on my Huawei P10 lite. On my Samsung Galaxy A33 (larger Screen) it is ok.

I never had this issue. I believe it started happening from last update last weekend I just saw yesterday when I rode that workout with that interval cadence of 100

Strange ok we will check it out.

Hi Alex, Last night I rode a workout with cadence range 95-100 and still the 100 isn’t showing in the app but in the Live broadcasting is showing perfectly. Just to let you know the new version didn’t fix this minor issue

So there are about 100 different phone resolutions and I think he tried to fix it on some more but obviously did not fix it for yours (or he ran out of time as we had some critical things to fix). Can you tell me your exact resolution? And then we can make sure it works for that…

It’s weird, it was working perfectly until I installed the new app version about 2 releases prior the current one

Currently it’s showing any cadence number from 99 down (including 99)

I’m talking about the range values you can see in the same cadence box where you have a lower and upper cadence range values (lower in the lower left corner and upper in the lower right corner. It’s showing perfectly on the live broadcast cadence box

Again, it’s a minor issue but just to let you know.

Thanks again as always for your help and attention

Yes it works fine on all devices but yours (that we know of). Your screen is currently not fitting 3 digits, so it causes this issue. So if I know your screen resolution or even phone model it will make it easier to test and fix.

I’ll try turning the phone sideways in portrait mode to see it shows it.
I have a Samsung S22+

Oh, he said yeah with the critical issues we had he never did it yet. Now it seems most critical stuff is all fixed in the next build, so the one after that he should be able to get this in, or possibly in the next one.

But it should work in landscape.

This often caused by using screen ´optimisation´ Settings on your phone. Like ´bigger text´.

1 Like

Good point

Hi Alex, rode a workout last Saturday and 1 interval has upper cadence limit 105, and it showed on my phone and PC.
I haven’t modified anything in my phone configuration and rotated my phone to have it in landscape neither

See the pics

Possibly because 115 is smaller in space than 105 for example. So just use lots of 1s and you should be good :slight_smile:

I have scheduled a workout for tonight with intervals at 95-100 rpm’s. I’m gonna modify 3 intervals to 101 and 105 and 110 to see what it goes.
Let you know

1 Like

@Alex you’re right, I did the workout and I can confirm any combination of 1 and any other 2 numbers different than 1 won’t show up on the phone but in the PC.
I tried 100 (no), 101 (yes), 105 (no), and 110 (yes)

Yes, it’s because of the screen resolution. You don’t have room for the wider numbers. We know your phone so fixing it should not be hard.

The same here on Huawsi P10 lite

The limits are set to rpm 80-85