Intervals.ICU integration completed. Available to everyone

Planned workouts from the past in intervals don’t count for Fitness parameters. If the day passes by and you have done nothing, it doesn’t influence your PMC chart.
If you don’t like that passed workouts are displayed, you can toggle that in the calendar options. On the day itself you will see both, but the next day, you won’t see the planned workout anymore.

You can sync to dropbox. Both apps support that and it’s probbaly easier then Strava. Main advantage is that your data is safe in dropbox. If you cancel Strava account, david has to to remove all your data from intervals per their user agreement.

1 Like

Excellent info . Thanks :slight_smile: for that.

Thanks a lot for the fastest reply ever. Sounds good - I’ll keep syncing through Strava (at least for now). I’ve actually been using GoldenCheetah for years and it does the same (uses Strava) so no change there. Thanks for contacting David on my behalf about this matter.
Best!
Fred

1 Like

David said if you want faster syncing just connect TD dropbox and intervals to dropbox. That should be super fast. I have not tested it. I did not know he supported dropbox. He is planning on working on this planned workout problem.

Great, I’ll give it a try. I have used this route before for Golden cheetah but there used to be a delay. Anyways, not a big deal.
Really enjoying the app.
Thanks,
Fred

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Please add open-ended intervals to IntervalsICU

I David,

Today I try to export my plan to intervals.icu but I have problems, in 84 workouts, 6 don´t go to Intervals.icu and I have an error, see the video, but if I upload one at a time is working, strange

1 Like

Hello,

when I try to upload an activity via DropBox to Intervals, I can’t see the distance in km.
Am I the only one?

I’m not really using intervals.icu but I just checked. I also can’t see any distance there (it’s always 0 km).
But I also import the same files to runalyze.com and the HealthFit-app and both are showing the distance in km. So the distance-data must be in the file.

If you are uploading from our app, it does not have distance. If you are uploading using our automatic Dropbox connection it has distance but it seems there must be a bug in the intervlas side for importing TCX.

That bug was fixed recently. At least some of the TCX files had zero distance at the end, Intervals.icu now ignores that.

3 Likes

Hi @Alex this is a great feature.

However, I am having issues with calendar sync from interval.icu. My coach uses interval.icu to setup the weekly plan. But it doesn’t seem to sync with TD.

Do you know if this is supported?

The problem is due to agreement with TrainingPeaks all workouts must be added to TrainerDay and then can be managed in Intervals. So it’s not full 2 way sync. Workouts added in Intervals won’t show up in TrainerDay. But if you are just trying to follow the workouts in our app, you can just turn on WOD and you will see your next few scheduled workouts in our app.

1 Like

Thanks, Alex!

1 Like

If i send a workout from TD to Intervals using the “Send to” function, it appears on Intervals calendar on the prior day.

I’m not sure if this is a problem at Intervals or your end. My time zone is Pacific/Auckland ob both my PC & Intervals

If you send a workout on January 1 that is scheduled for January 5, it will appear in the intervas.icu on January 1. I also have the same case.

Must be time zone we will look at it.

1 Like

Oh yes we always send to “today” but if you select from calendar maybe it should send to that day it is on. Not sure how many people or why someone would use it this way.

In the case of split long training, it does not send in the order that is in TD. That’s why I prefer manually.
Zrzut ekranu 2024-01-02 111835

That sounds like a bug :slight_smile: Are you saying, this is a problem with calendar sync?