Intervals.ICU integration completed. Available to everyone

OK. This is true for workouts, but what about plans? Because we were talking about them here.

This would be our requirement, that we would need to set a time if we want to guarantee an order to the transfer. The bad part is sending one workout at a time, we don’t know what time to put to make sure they are in order, or at least it would be complicated. I guess if it is accurate to hundredths of a second we could put the sent time or something.

Plans are still comprised of workouts. Hence same thing would still apply. Each workout would need to have a time.

Also, if there are no time associated, I believe Intervals.icu will order it based on the creation time.

1 Like

High there,
dont know if my problen has been talked about.
Problem is for WOD.
Given: I Have a Training in ICU on 26.1. and one on 27.1.
Today (27.1.) as WOD in the app only the yesterdays WOD training (26.1.) shows up. I sent the 27.1 WOD training from TD to ICU this morning (27.1.) and it shows up in ICU for 27.1… But it would not show up as WOD in the app.
Any suggestions?
Derk

Hi Derk, Did you check the library/plan tab and it was not there or only TODAY? You should have both yesterday and today and tomorrow on library/plan.

Also you might have to press refresh if you phone was left in the background. We are trying to improve this.

Alex, I use intervals.icu “Virtual Rowing” workout type for my erg rowing sessions and noted these workouts will not download to the TD app for WOD……they will import if I change the intervals.icu workout type to “Rowing”. Can you modify the TD import script to also import the “Virtual Rowing” -type workouts? Thanks

Sure will try to get it done next week.

Thnx Alex….your iApp is great tool for pacing my erg rowing workouts via my SmartRow device that I’m scheduling/designing /analyzing on intervals.icu. This change will really help my workflow!

1 Like

Anyone else seeing sync issues with intervals.icu? All sorts of weird things happening,e.g HIIT workouts uploaded as Strength workouts, workouts doubling up, some workouts not being added. See attached screenshot

To me, doubling up, is more than you selected INDOOR in Coach Jack so in this case we limit each workout to 90 minutes so it will create 2 or 3 rather than one long one. I can’t tell what is missing or wrong since you did not include your TD calendar.

Hi Alex, by doubling up I mean, if you look at week 7, Mon Z"_Plus #5 is showing twice, Thurs HIIT A #5 showing twice, once as workout as expected and then as a Strength workout. Week 8 is missing workouts for Mon, Thurs and Fri but showing just the workout name, again Thurs showing as Strength workout.

Edit: Jusr logged in to intervals.icu. Week 8 workouts now uploaded as expected but still seein two workouts with the same name for each workout day

Intervals will only load one week up front. That’s why week 8 is now showing up, on a monday of the new week.
I think that the ‘Strength’ workouts that you are seeing further upfront, are caused by something else. A plan in Intervals maybe?

High MedTech, no plans in intervals, only in TD. This only started happening yesterday. Why were the Sunday workouts for week 8 showing in my original post? If you look at the og screenshot, workout names were uploaded, but not the actual workouts for Mon, Thurs and Fri.

EDIT: Two screenshots showing what appears when I click on the “additional” workouts

You might want to post this on the Intervals forum. I’m not familiar enough with the exact way Intervals/TrainerDay syncs. There are other users on the Intervals forum that will be more diligent to help you.

Thanks MedTech, will do.

We actually only sync 2 weeks forward on each Sunday I believe.

Oh I see what you mean by the missing structure. We will review this.