Intervals.icu synch results in weird Workout on TD

Alright, so I have the following workout planned on Intervals.icu and it did synch to the TD App on IOS.

• Zone 1 5m Z1
  • Zone 2 10m Z2

6x

• Zone 5 1m Z5
  • Zone 1 2m Z1
  • Zone 2 40m Z2
  • Zone 1 5m Z1

In the iOS App I also see “Intervals.icu - Workout of the Day” and it’s wrong. It has all the wrong data, as you can see in the screenshot.

It should look like this: Trainer Day - Workout: CFo18

any idea why this is?

I see ERG mode is not enabled in our app in your screenshot. We have a bug right now with non-smart trainers and HR mode, this might be related. We will test this to see if we can replicate this.

Hey so I already had disconnected my smart trainer (Elite Suito) as I was done with my workout and was already “cleaning up”.

Ok really strange. We will test it.

1 Like

Ok I just tested and it works perfect for me. I just pushed that workout you sent to Intervals ICU as Indoor Power workout (make sure it is not HR).

Also make sure your FTP is set correctly in intervals and I would just click on that link you sent and push to intervals and look in our app and see if it changes. If you still see the same thing maybe a video of this entire process would be idea. So I can see it on your intervals calendar also.

1. I have both FTP and Indoor FTP set on Intervals.
  2. What would the video include for you to best know what is wrong?

Actually a screenshot like this and maybe download a zwo file and sent it to me at support@trainerday.com

1 Like

Just wanted to say that I send an email earlier, hope it arrived - didn’t get an auto-reply of any sorts.