Jumping straight to Cool Down

I’m sure we’ve all been there. We start a training session and you either run low on time or your legs give up mid session and you want to cool down before finishing the session. Rather than tapping the ‘skip interval’ button endlessly to get to the end of a workout’s cool down section, it would be a great feature that jumps to the last ‘interval’ which is usually the cool down interval.

Basically a coo down button/feature that either jumps to the last cool-down interval or to some default cool-down workout.

This is a great idea. Meaning I need this button all the time :slight_smile: I will have to think on this though, the problem is I hate adding anything to the UI. Maybe just a long hold on the skip button for example.

Long hold on the skip makes sense if you want to keep the UI nice and clean. I just like the idea of making quitting easier, haha

1 Like

Me too. Wife says ok in 5-minutes I need your help… Or kids are dad I need this NOW :slight_smile:

You are clearly in demand. #lifehappens

Hi Alex. Did this change get implemented? I was searching the forum to see if there’s any way to scrub forward in the app and this exchange is the closest I got. Thanks. Adrian

We have about 4 solutions :slight_smile: but none are as simple as skip to end.

1. Press the “-” button until it is easy and the press extend interval (change the default to 5 minutes and press it twice`).
  2. Go to library and select a cool down workout and merge it in
  3. Press skip a bunch of times to get to the end of the workout
  4. just press - to get to the right level and as it varries press + and - to keep you in your cool down zone.

My guess is if you get good at one of those it won’t be much of a problem. Especially if you start by pressing - until it is easy :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick response (as ever!) Alex. Option 2 sounds like a good one for when I need to cut short and go straight to the warm down.

1 Like