Kickr 2015 no longer connects but pairs (Fixed)

Hi Alex,

Not too sure if there’s been another update but my kickr 2015 has stopped connecting yet it pairs. I see this has been an issue previously with the snaps. I have no issue with my Kickr V5 connecting which i take on the road with me. I have had to resort to using Zwift as I have no issues connecting. It’s definitely a little frustrating as I spend 10-15 mins trying to connect so that I can continue following my coach Jack plan. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Yes sorry. Old Wahoos with iOS are not working right now we are working on a fix and it should be fixed by the end of the week.

1 Like

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I am happy with that. My big thing is just knowing the timeline.

Is your coach jack plan loaded into your calendar? I might have a potential solution for you

This seems to be fixed. One user confirmed our beta version is working so new build should be ready tomorrow.

Ok fixed.

Hi Alex,
I done a ride around 5.00PM AEST (Australia) and still not working. Do I have the latest app firmware? I currently have firmware 3.7.6. Also how do I force an update if need be?

Sorry, I should have said I’ll give it another go tomorrow and update you as to how it goes. :slight_smile:

Yep, my plan is loaded in my calendar. I’m definitely interested in any fix at this point & happy to give your suggestion a crack. :slight_smile:

Take a look at this post.

@Dazza Sorry it is 3.8.0 it’s out today.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the update. I’ll start a new plan tomorrow. I look forward to getting back on TD.

1 Like

Hi Alex, My apologies for not coming back to you to let you know that everything is working great again. Thanks so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes