Long workouts splitted in 2 ("continued"), and too long

Hello,

Just started using the app and wondering why when creating a plan with CJ I have most of my long days workouts splitted in 2 (the second workout being a “continued” version of the first one). Is it to allow for “skipping” the second workout in case time is missing? Or to be able to have 2 workouts at different time of day (lunch and evening for example)?

Also, I find the long workouts are very long, sometimes 2h30 when my week is 4 workouts and the other ones are <45min. It would be nice to have a way to specify what is the longest time available for these, especially when selecting the “indoor” option. I do not see myself seating on my trainer for 2h+, and I primarily don’t have this time available. I would rather have all my workouts between 45min-1h, and maybe 1h30 for the long ones, something more smoothed, and easier to fit in a busy schedule.

Hi there is a checkbox “indoor” that splits the rides in two. You can select which days are long days and which are not, and you can set limits per day if you need, although it’s better to try not to do that if you can.

Indeed I did not spot the “Customize daily limits” in the ramp rate box. I will use that.
Thank you so much for such a quick answer, very appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like