MAF test protocol

Is it Possible to build on the HR function to provide a MAF test protocol and display the results of average power over eg 3x10 contiguous periods. So on completion of riding 45 minutes (15 warmup and 3x10 “laps”) in HR mode you get the power and HR data for the three laps. This would allow you to track improvement as Maffetone suggests.

1 Like

Yes!!! Love to see this request. I totally want to do this. I was planning on just sending out email with results very soon for anyone doing HR workouts with some form of this but then continue to improve it. Maybe just like you said. But we will build something better soon.

Hi Alex just checking back on this and seeing if there were any plans to progress it yet? No worries if not but I did the test this morning and the “hassle” of having to extract the data from Strava reminded me.

Yes definitly want to do this it’s on my list. Sadly this winter has been a lot of fire drills fixing bluetooth issues. We still have a few more bugs to finish off and then I can start to think about this, not sure where it will fall in the priority list but this is something I love so it will happen.

No worries and thanks for the quick response. Keep up the good work it’s a great app!!