Magneticdays trainer compatibility

hi
As a trainer I use Jarvis produced by MagneticDays and I often encounter disconnections during training or difficulties in pairing the trainer. Are there any incompatibilities with this trainer?

Are you on iOS or Android? Does this happen regularly, if so how often? Not sure if I have talked to you before but someone via email contacted me with MagneticDays trainer before not sure if that was you.

Hi, I use Android, and it’s the first time I’m writing to you

If you can easily repeat this regularly in a 10 minute period for example and are willing to work with my developer in real time (he will work around your schedule) then we probably could get this fixed quickly. Let me know if you are willing to do that and if it is repeatable.

Also I could check my emails to try to remember what the last issue was with this trainer. I believe it was resolved but not sure.

Ok I checked. The other person that had one of these only spoke Italian but he said our app used to work with this trainer but then stopped. So his situation was more extreme then yours. If you can repeat this as I said we would love to work with you and get this fixed.

Hi, I’ll send you a video of the procedure as soon as possible,. I’m happy to help resolve any problems. My english is not good it is google translate which works well :wink:

Perfect. Yes, we have lots of people I work with via translation. If it’s really complicated ChatGPT is the best translator but otherwise I use google translate.