Navigation Bar occasionally blocking ERG Increase % (+) and (-) buttons

I use the app on my Samsung A32 phone that runs on Android. Around 80% of the time the plus and minus buttons to change the ERG % are blocked by the navigation bar on my phone. I can still see a sliver of the top of the button when this happens and press the button to change % but I have to do it in just the right spot.

Sometimes I’ll just get full access to the buttons which makes it confusing, almost like the app screen is a little smaller. Is there a way to hide the navigation bar on my phone or get the app screen to shrink to fit the smaller area? Let me know if you need any clarification.

Sorry about that. We will check and should be able to fix this fairly quickly.

1 Like

I have a similar problem: at first, the app was showing the +/- buttons at the bottom of the screen, but after I swapped between other apps and came back to TD, the buttons half-disappeared, and after another swap, they completely disappeared, which was annoying, because of the ERG mode not being reactive enough (30s-1min to reach the target), I had to add about 10% to follow the interval…

As you can see on the first screenshot, I was still able to “reach” the +/- buttons (though, not visible anymore), but they were inaccessible in the second screenshot…

We can’t duplicate this. It seems it is unique to specific devices. If you can recreated this regularly and wanted to do a debug session with my developer we should be able to fix this. Should only take 30-60 minutes of your time and you can train with interutions at the same time.

As you can see on the captures, only the second half of the screen is distorted, the first half remains exactly the same.
I didn’t have the chance to verify the cause of the problem, but I wonder if it was not, in fact, caused by turning the screen ON and OFF: I had to wipe it, to clean a drop of sweat, so I needed to turn it off so that I wouldn’t “tap” on something on the UI.

Weirdly, I was getting the full screen for quite a bit longer the last time I was on the trainer but then it disappeared the last ~30 of 90 minutes.

Thanks for the debug offer! I’ll just deal with the quirk for now, spring is coming on strong here in Colorado so my trainer time will be dwindling but come next winter if I’m still getting the disappearance I may take you up getting the developer help.

1 Like

Same for me: as lately, I’ve been riding outdoor - finally ! - I haven’t had a chance to play with the app on my phone, though I’ve been following the plan and the workouts outdoors, with other apps (because I need to record my courses; you know, Strava, segments, …).

1 Like

Ok, my developer can’t replicate this on any of our devices which makes it impossible to fix at this time. If anyone experiences this regulary and wants to work with my developer we can get it resolved.