New Feature Design - "Back Button" (Please help me... :)

So we have had many requests for a back button. We tried to do it before but realize there is too many exception cases. So rather than adding a back button we can accomplish the same thing like this. It also gives way more flexibility.

So see below, click + and click insert would give you the below. So if you accidentally pressed skip with 2 clicks you would get back what you lost. Or if you wanted to add a few more intervals you just click 2 or 3 to add more repeats.

You could type in the boxes or press + - to adjust the time and watts to add something custom. The previous setting would always remember your last custom setting.

Just posting this incase someone else has a better idea or any thoughts on this. I think this works.

Very good idea!

For some reason I often accidentally touch the minus sign (dropping the intensity to 99%), but it’s obviously not a big deal.

1 Like

We are changing the UI and moving + - to the middle of the screen and trying to make sure there is spacing to not accidentally click anything that is critical (especially skip forward for example).