New Release 2.7.1 / 2.7.2

Below is 2.7.1

• Added new UI switch for slope or resistance to ERG
  • Moved HR mode to setting
  • Added function to delete an account from the app (Don’t try this feature on the main accounts)
  • Changed auto start/stop behavior, when you finish a workout and continue pedaling, it does not automatically start a new workout
  • Changed colors of icons on the connection popup
  • Changed the popup about disabled auto start/stop, now it appears only once per workout
  • Changed the slope display, now it shows decimal slopes

Below is 2.7.2

• Fixed a bug when slope mode changed to ERG mode after a pause
  • Fixed a bug when slope mode did not work on the first interval
  • Fixed a bug when the app crashed in login page
  • Fixed a bug with rescan devices after manual disconnect on iOS
  • Fixed UI for landscape mode

2.7.2 should be out today or tomorrow. 2.7.1 did not make it to Android due to it being rejected by Google due to bug (this is good actually).

3 Likes

New version is great! Rock solid on ERG mode and UI more refined is a nice touch.

1 Like

Alex,

Is this in the Google Play store yet? I don’t see it is why I am asking.

Thanks!

I also checked and haven’t seen it yet

Sorry it’s coming. Google changed some rules or something… Usually it is automatic deployment but because of an issue now they have to review and approve or something. I think it should be today.

1 Like

No problem! Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Great news.
Cant wait to update it

Could Download it to one device, the other one nothing Stil. :grinning::grinning::grinning::roll_eyes:

Thank you so far. BTW is the ble connect ion Mode stabile now. I could Not establish a control to the Trainer which did Not break down during Ride.

Hi Derk, it seems to be stable for 95%-99% of devices already I don’t remember if we talked about this but if yours device is not stable I would love to have you work with our developer to figure out why. We keep doing small changes to stability as we work with users with different devices but occasionally this can negatively affect some particular device. What trainer do you have? So far Tacx Flux on Android 12 seems to be the one I hear of lately but our main tester has this setup (Android 11) and no problems.

Sorry Derk, I see our email conversation now :slight_smile: Yes Tacx Flux… Hmm…

Never mind. You are always so busy an answer so fast and we had a so good conversation then, when I started to get my first subsription (without using the mobile app, just becaus your databasi is… ;-)), I always support the little ones, as I did aswell wis TR when thea were little ones. Now it seems to change…
My mobile is a Samsung J5 (nothing on it but TD) an the system is Android 9, yes and its Flux 2. I have a 60 cm steel frame, the mobile is on my garmin extender. I send you one of the trainings with problems when changing watts.
image. Ah there are shorter disruptions aswell as you see.
Ofcourse I am willing to work with your developers :-).
Hope you are well Derk

Alex,

Update finally arrived in my Play Store. Nice additions I have to say!!

Thanks as always!

1 Like

Also just received it. I will give it a go later today

1 Like

I sent you an email about working with my developer Grigory but my email provider (google) has a problem IP that is blacklisted that my account happens to be on so it might have went to spam. I will reply again. I am sure we can get this fixed.

See PM, hope so much to change training provider :-).

Used the new app and I love that I can see what the upcoming interval is!!
Great job

3 Likes

Thats a “get All the other aside”!!!

Today I had my first workout with the new UI. Awesome work!!! I really really like it

1 Like