Next major version of our app. I am looking for help from UX designer

We are starting work on future major updated version of our app. I would love someone that understands the benefits of the current version to help me add some major new features such as a calendar to the app. Everyone don’t worry, it’s my primary concern to not reduce the experience or make it more difficult for people that like to just hope on and grab a workout. That is how I train so I feel like I understand that.

FYI: It also really frustrated me when TrainerRoad added their calendar and forced me to click yet another item to start my workout.

Anyway, if anyone has these skills, please help me :slight_smile: I have a great new designer that will make it beautiful, so I don’t need that. Just someone that understands usability and our app or indoor cycling apps in general.

3 Likes

I can help you with that … I’m just on vacation for two weeks, but we can talk afterwards :blush:

Oh, I was dreaming of this. :slight_smile: Ping me when you are back, and if you don’t don’t worry I will bother you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This has felt like a very long 2-weeks :slight_smile: I bet for you it was too short. Hope you enjoyed your vacation let me know if you get some time.

Hi, just checking back on this.

I’m a data strategist in financial services, work in building data intensive products from data collection to end user. While I haven’t been using TD for too long, I do have plenty of experience as an end user for many years with competitors such as Strava, Trainer Road and Intervals. My perspective is on the bigger picture and not so much on UX, but I may be able to give you a hand with the general direction of UX. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or would like to further discuss how I can contribute to your project.