No power in erg setting ( qubo digital smart trainer does not have FTMS)

Since you have garmin pedals you should get accurate power. I have some garmins and assioma’s and they are both totally accurate. Your issue has nothing to do with the trainer itself if you have the pedals connected to our app.

Image attached - just for reference on how much they were out of normal range…

I checked and did not have double the power toggled on. I’ll confirm it’s off before the next ride.

My Garmin pedals are Vector 2, so ant+ and won’t connect with my iOS device.

I don’t see any Power number?

I have it setup for speed and miles to come over to Strava… with an average speed of 619.5 mph something is off. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This is the screen shot from TD for the same ride with a power number.

Are you sure you just did not have a good summer season of training and now you are really strong? :slight_smile: Hmmm Yes, TrainerRoad is so big they probably have every Elite trainer for testing. This device looks like iOS, do you own any Android devices? If so and you wanted to work with my developer we should likely be able to fix it. I can contact Elite also. I have one other issue to contact them about.

Right? With that kind of power, I might have won a few more races over the years.

I have an Android work phone but it’s locked down with our MDM, so for this adventure it’s all iOS. If your devs can work with TestFlight I’d be happy to test anything on iOS. Otherwise I’ll hope Elite has some good news for you.

Just for giggles I did a few minutes on it today trying different device curves; what I noticed is the Elite Qubo Power Fluid curve in TD roughly correlated the first 3 digits - did a short sprint and my Garmin watch showed 360 watts and what I saw on TD was (I didn’t catch all the numbers) 368XXXXX… could it just be a translation thing or a missing decimal point?

Yes, maybe speed is coming from FTMS rather than normal speed protocol and we might not deal with that correctly. If we get the speed right then we should be able to find a curve that is close to yours.

Ok if you want to do test flight we can do that. It’s slower and a bit harder for me developer but should not take you any extra time just more days…, just need to do new deployments to get new versions. Send me a PM here on the forums or email to support@trainerday.com and we can get this fixed.