No power showing on horizon gr7 bike

Hi recently purchased a horizon gr7 bike can connect to the app but there is no rpm or power output data displayed. Have been able to get the bike to connect to zwift fine and its own app (fit display), would love to be able to use your app though.

I don’t know if I’m wrong, but I think this bike doesn’t have Watt’s measurement

Hi, maybe we are not reading speed and cadence from FTMS like your bike seems to have. I guess Zwift is using virtual power, and we might not support virtual power from FTMS at this time. Let me ask my developer. I think we can fix this. Are you using Android or iOS?

When using zwift and fit display it does give a Watts reading. I’m using the Android app.

Oh yes reading zwift forum it looks like it does output power. If you would be willing to meet with my developer we should be able to get this resolved. Just contact me at support@trainerday.com. We need to get on instant messenger and have you install a debug version of our app. He can usually work around timezones to find the a good time for both.