Payment options (virtual single-use cards)

Hello

I’m usign Trainerday for few months now and it definitelly delivers all I need from home trainer controller, for definitelly reasonable price.
However until now I’ve been using single-use virtual credit card to make payment. Yesterday it was refused with information that single-use cards cannot be used for renewable subscription.
Was this changed recently? Because to be honest I do not want to make subscription renewable. I’d like to pay month by month (or maybe year by year later on) with such card, and I’m not willing to paste any permanent (plastic or virtual) card data into the internet.
PayPal is not an option as I’ve closed account few years ago due to their changes in policy.

Regarda
Michal

We did not change anything. This might be a stripe payment provider policy change. What you can do is just use a regular credit card and cancel as soon as you subscribe. You will still get your month. Sorry but I don’t think there is anything we can do about this.

Isn’t like payment has changed from single payment to recurring subscription?
Anyway, I’ve found workaround. Revolut allows to create more than one “normal” virtual card on demand. I’ve used it for single payment and removed it for good.

Ok glad you figured it out. I love Revolut :slight_smile: But we did not change anything, my guess is it is a stripe change. They don’t like so many failed payments is my guess.