Pictures of your paincave setups?

I’m running a retro steel singlespeed bike in ERG mode (only).

This way i could have a permanent setup upstairs without having to drag my road bike up the stairs for each training. Singlespeed because of budget restrains.

1 Like

Super cool!!! I love it. I am a single speed fan, I thought about trying to mount my bmx but decided against it :slight_smile:

Since my current cycling life involves very minimal pain, mine is probably called a testing and video cave. I am working on testing lights for new video production for trainer day. You can see here. This is CX bike. I don’t have a real road bike. BMX, MTB hard tail and CX…

2 Likes

Developed over the years and it’s like this now. Good that I have a door to outside so I can play with the door clearance depending on the workout type and temperature outside. Plus the fan speed, of course.

P.S. and beer is cooling down perfectly waiting for me.

3 Likes

That’s a great setup. Looks like a serious paincave… not just a glam shot one like mine :slight_smile:

We live in the forest and with kids MTB and BMX are where the fun happens these days.

Our better weather pain cave

This is our yard. Time for kids to get bigger BMX.

Good for giving the legs a pump and for old guys like me to impress my kids while they are still young :slight_smile: Almost time for me to give up on the BMX…

3 Likes

Is that a self-built rockerplate or a shop bought version?

Damn you’ve got a flow track in your own back yard? Epic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, yes it just got completed towards the end of last summer. I must have spent like 150 hours with a shovel and did 80% of the work. This year hopefully we all get semi-good on it.

1 Like

New level of respect !!!

1 Like

Self made using some ideas from FB group. Goes back and forth, too, but this appeared pretty much useless, I never use it. Left - right is essential, solved my saddle sore problems like a charm.

Good to have plenty of space, I hope I will move to the forest some day and build a wooden dream house up there :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a dream come true. I was riding my bike a little lost and saw this property for sale. We found out we had 6-months to start building something before they stopped all building and converting it to forest land only (now we live here). This park has about 150km of bike trails and you can see we are 15 minutes from the center of a major city. This is the biggest forest inside of the city limits in Europe.

1 Like

I’ve been to Lodz once. I remember it actually sounds like Wooch :slight_smile:

Really, cool. Yeah kind of “Woooddge” :slight_smile:

It was pretty run down but slowly gets better. Really I don’t notice how destroyed it is any more and 99% of my life is in my house, yard or forest. I am sure I have some good pics of when we lived more in the city.

1 Like