Plan Download on PC (IMPROVED/RESOLVED)

Hi Alex!

I am new to Trainer Day and very excited over what I have read concerning the App and the plans for the future! I currently do my workouts on a Windows 10 PC while using Zwift. I used Coach Jack to create my plan and so I need to export my weeks out in the zwo format. I realized this week that the download feature is not present on my computer as it is in the Android App. So, I have to download them in the Android App, email them to myself and then access my email from my PC to put the files into my Zwift folder. Is there any plans to add the download ability to the website or am I missing something?

See attached image. I think you are missing something.

Alex,

You are correct. The download is there and visible but I have to zoom out my browser zoom setting to 90% down from 100% to see it. I am using Chrome but have also tested in Firefox and Edge. Just wondering if anyone else has reported an issue?

Maybe you have a narrow pixel monitor? Below is 1300px which you can see it is chopped off.

What is interesting is if you sligly reduce the width of the browser to 1200px you can see it again because the left menu disappears. I assume this is likely your problem. We should improve this between 1200-1300 px experience.

Hi Alex!

I seen the update to the TD app and now can see the Download hyperlink without zooming out the browser. Thanks as that makes it easier to work with now. I did notice an issue with FTP at the top? I can create a new ticket if you wish but see attached image.

Thanks!
Forrest

Oops, we just split rider weight into bike weight seperate from user weight. No one likes to see their bike weight shown as part of their weight :slight_smile: We will fix this and you are welcome on the fix.

Ok this is fixed too.

Just saw the change after I finished my ride just now. Looks great!

Thanks!
Forrest

1 Like