Postponing a plan in calendar from today on

Hey there,

I have a general question regarding the calendar.
I am training by a coach jack plan for weeks now.

Scenario: I am not feeling well today and should probably pause training.

A workout is planned for today in my calendar.
While I can move individual workouts by dragging and dropping, I was wondering, if it is possible to postpone the entire plan for like 3 days, so that all consecutive workouts also get postponed.

Maybe am not thinking this through completely, but from my perspective, if I need to postpone only one workout, I would probably have to do this every other workout day, to maintain the distance between rest days and workout days, right?

Thank you for your thoughts on this matter.

Michael

For a single workout change it really does not matter, anything you do is fine. You can actually click edit plan from the calendar on top right, and add days off (if you plan has an event date) and re-sync, but that’s a bit more work. You also could insert a week in our calendar and just add a few filler workouts for this week.

Hey alex, thanks for your reply.
Even though adding a week seems to be a the easiest way, I explored the other options.
While doing so, I came across another point that bugs me.

Why do the actual plan and the calendar show different workouts for the exact same week?
I’ve synced the Plan once to the calendar and I am training by that plan since then.
The actual plan though shows different workouts for the corresponding calendar weeks. I added an example for Week for, which is the past week from today backwards.

Furthernore, if I add a day off, the consecutive workout gets pushed by one day, which is fine, but that means, that this workout is just before the next planned workout.

I thought it better, if the coming workouts would then be pushed to the upcoming slots of days i choose in the plan.

Example.

Before Day off:

W1 W2 W3 W4
Sun Tue Thu Sun

After Day off at the moment:

OFF W1 W2 W3 W4
Sun Mon Tue Thur Sun

It should be like:

OFF W1 W2 W3 W4
Sun Tue Thur Sun tue