Power and Image Lag

Any ideas why this is happening? Is it reliable and accurate? I am using erg mode on a Tacx Vortex smart and iPhone 12 mini. Thanks in advance. Just switched from TR and trying to figure out this lag.

The first one is strange, never seen anything like that. Did it look like that when you were training? The second one looks like you have an extra power meter too?

Yea it looked like that the whole time during each workout, even when I would click to change within the 3 views. No extra PM, I wish haha. But only 2 things are paired…the trainer and a Garmin cadence sensor.

So the ramp test the timing looks perfect but maybe during the cool down you pressed the + button. I you press the + butt it will show a higher target for the entire workout. Is that possible?

The first workout is really strange and I can’t imagine what that is except on slow devices some times time is playing catchup (but iPhone 12 is not slow :)). If you had it in the background and/or your phone was in lower power mode this could happen. A phone restart could fix this but really we don’t see this problem except in rare cases on very old devices.

I didn’t push anything during the ramp test or after, but yea that would look like that I guess. FTP came out 5 watts higher than my all time best so I was somewhat skeptical because I’m not really near in my best bike shape. I don’t know if it’s something to do with the graph/power not actually being correct or if it’s the bigger jumps compared to TRs ramp test. Thanks for getting back to me.

Just looked at the workout I completed between the 2 I posted, it was right on. I have no idea…

Super strange. Let me know if it keeps occurring.

My first session using TD did the same, every one after that has been totally fine , weird too

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Slow power changes between intervals