Push to Wahoo Devices (Finally)

Ok, now this really should be fixed!!! Sorry about that.

Today the Wahoo connection miraculously was enabled…however it seemed to work but it didn’t…
I now see the button “Disconnect from Wahoo” in the Connections Tab. And in the workouts, the send-to option “Wahoo (Beta)” is enabled. But when I choose to send a workout to Wahoo, I see a short message “Failed” on top of the browser.
In my Wahoo profile, I see all the permissions enabled. When I disconnect Wahoo from TD (on TD Connections tab), the TD permissions are gone, both on the TD and the Wahoo site. So that connection works good now. But when I reconnect from the TD connections tab (I tried 2 different Wahoo accounts) I get the same results: a connection is made again, with the right permissions in Wahoo, but when I send a workout to Wahoo, I get a “Failed” message in my browser. See the pictures below with the send-to options and the Failed message. Maybe there’s more info in the logs (between half an hour ago and now).

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-04-10 om 08.37.45

Sorry, you are our beta tester now… It was working for me but now I get the same message. We will get this fixed and hopefully it can be stable. I assume later today and will let you know.

It’s no problem at all to be a beta tester. I am willing to help you solve the puzzle with the TD/Wahoo connection.

Actually now it looks like Wahoo changed their API so this time it is their fault… They are calling it beta and we are too so I guess this is what comes with it. I wish they let us know. Should be fixed soon. Thanks for helping :slight_smile:

Ok it is working now, but still occasional workouts fail (I had one outdoor workout fail, we are investigating why). It also might tell you, you need to re-authorize…

Yes! I reconnected my Wahoo account to TD and now I am able to send a workout directly to my Wahoo devices! Looks great!

Ok, cool and the bug I encountered is now fixed too so I think everything is working.

I tried a couple of workouts and all are syncing nicely. Thank you very much for this feature!

1 Like

In my case, any attempt to send the workout to my Wahoo account fails.

Can you disconnect and reconnect in settings/connections

Yep. I did it several times with no effect.
I last disconnected the services a moment ago and still all attempts to export the workout fail.

Ok we will figure it out. We will look at your account.

I am having the same issues as above. Send to Wahoo always fails, reauthorize, sometimes works, or just fails anyways. No difference Indoor/outdoor.

I forgot to update this thread but this was fixed. We well look at your errors.

This is fixed. It seems Wahoo did not like some special characters in the workout you were pushing.

Hey there,

strange for me: Send to Wahoo has been working fine a few days ago. Now I did get the message, that I would need to re-authorize, which I did.
I still do get the failure after trying to send a workout to Wahoo, though.

Any help is appreciated.

trainerday-wahoo-failure

fail

Sorry about that, my developer will look and fix ASAP.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

It’s fixed now.