Refresh button on Today is not clickable on smaller screen

The refresh button for “Today” workout recommendations does not work on a standard Samsung S23

Swipe left/right, then the workouts should refresh

You have a plan but no scheduled workout today, as suggested, there are 4 dots at the bottom meaning there are 3 additional workouts to the right if you swipe.

So does “refresh” only mean swipe to see the other two options, rather than fetching new options like you do in TR?

If there is a way to fetch new options for the 3 categories, i cannot get it to work

Yes refresh gives you 3 new options but you still have to swipe to the right to see them.

On my Android phone the bullets and the Refresh button are on top of each other.

Oh no… We will get that fixed.

To confirm, the swiping to refresh is not working for me

No swiping to side shows you the other workouts. You have to press the refresh button to get a new list of workouts. If this does not work can you send a video?

Will do

Just emailed you a video link Alex. Touching refresh doesn’t work, but I found a spot on one of the dots that did.

I think the problem is the overlapping of the dots and the refresh button, as @MedTechCD reported previously

Yep, the dots are on top of refresh. Thanks for this that makes the problem clear.

1 Like

Android tablet and new user here, I can confirm mine doesn’t work either.

Two ways around this (really annoying):

1. go to app’s application and force stop the app
  2. go to workout and manually scroll down to the day.

We will get this fixed soon. We just had a serious emergency for a few users that was seriously stressful but now we are recovering and will deal with this. So, you are saying you are not seeing todays workout from your calendar?

I don’t know if you talking to me. But for me, is always seem to stuck at the workout before. Even though I ended / finished the ride with “Mark as complete” checked.

So I normally have to do that two workaround to get to the current workout for the day.

I’ve been doing this workaround for the last two months so I’m use to it now.

So no rush, just get to it when you guys can and enjoy the holiday =)

Ok, cool, you are using my plans and next sequential workout. We will test this and see what is going on. Thanks for the clarification. I work 365 days a year :slight_smile: But I love it. But total hours per year are not that extreme…

1 Like