Reviews on the Google Play Store

@alex Alex, I wanted to modify my review on the Play store but was unable to do so. I could only remove it which I did but now I can’t make a new one to give 5 stars. I remember something about it related to Beta users but can’t find the exact procedure to follow.

Great to hear!!! :slight_smile: It’s so funny you are so German :slight_smile: A perfectionist. No matter how much you like someone or the idea behind it, your review has to be 100% what you believe. You need to leave the beta version of the app. See screenshot in the app store, but then you need to restart your phone I think. You should still be able to use the beta verion of the app and then just rejoin the beta after you leave the review…

Done! Thanks, and yes, i’m known as a perfectionist, but I’m from Belgium, the greatest cycling country in the universe :grinning:. Although we are forced to ride on cobbles iso biking highways like in the Netherlands @Cyclopaat. Did a fair bit of riding in the Netherlands (12 times 11-stedentocht) and France (some epic climbs) but I’m not getting anywhere in the neighbourhood of Cyclopaat. 4 years jonger, so I still have some time…

Oh sorry Belguim… Yes perfectionist. I like it. I am an American so far from perfectionist in most things. A few I am.

I love cycling in Belgium and have done so a lot. Several Gran Fondos back then, like Sean Kelly, Les Géants des Ardennes, L-B-L, Velomediane (Gold), Peter van Petegem, La Chouffe and many more.

Also lots starting in Dutch Limburg, crossing into Belgium - I loved Klimmen-Banneux-Klimmen crossing into Belgium, but many organizers no longer get permission, except for a few exceptions.

However, I’m sorry to say, but around Liege, the roads are really crappy :sunglasses: That doesn’t matter too much when going up, but when going down…