Samsung dex issues

Hi.
I am just coming back to using TrainerDay again, using it on my large monitor with Samsung DEX on my phone, and have noticed the workout list layout has changed. I can only see the title of the workout and not the interval blocks. This only happens when I’m using it in Samsung DEX mode. I have attached a photo to show what I mean. It means I can’t see how the workouts are structured when I scroll through the list.

I hope this can be fixed.!

20240227_151310|666x500

Hmmm, we will think about this but it’s a strange use case that I don’t know if we can fix. One is this is likely hard and two is it is just too rare of case. Sorry about that. What are you actually trying to do? Maybe there is another solution. We also have this broadcast screen for viewing app in a web page.

All I want to do is connect my Samsung phone to my monitor using Samsung DEX, and use TrainerDay. The app opens up fine, but the workout list view doesn’t show the structure of each workout in the list, it’s as though the bottom part is hidden because on some of the workouts I can see the very tops of tall intervals.

I had Another major issue today when actually starting a workout. It started the warm up power perfectly at a low 140 watts and kept a straight line, but when it was supposed to ramp up to the next 15 minute interval it just stayed the same. I kept it going for a few minutes to see if it would change, but it didn’t. It stayed on 140 watts the entire time. It was supposed to be 199 watts. Because of this I had to reinstate my Trainerroad subscription and use that instead.

I’m afraid to say that I’m going to have to cancel my TrainerDay subscription again as it’s unusable. Which is a real shame as there are many aspect of it that I prefer over Trainerroad.

Ok sorry to hear. Occasionally people with some trainers have this issue but it seems pretty rare. Pressing + - solves it but if TrainerRoad it is, TrainerRoad it is. They have a lot of money and large testing team with lots of devices so they can currently afford to be more stable for all device combinations, although many users have issues there as well. But still % wise less than us. Our broadcast feature would allow you to do what you want.