Setting up TrainingPeaks

What steps do I have to take to download workouts from TrainingPeaks into TrainerDay. I believe I’ve synched the app, but I don’t see any of the TrainingPeaks workouts.

Hi make sure you are paid in TD and go to apps and devices and turn on WOD. Press refresh in the app and on the plan tab in the app you will see your upcoming workouts from TP. I have a video of how this works on YouTube if you need me to find it.

Haven’t figured out where to find "apps and devices. Don’t see it on my phone app or on the website.

See here, it’s in the menu above or direct link here

https://app.trainerday.com/apps-and-devices

See below. You need to turn on sync

If I sign into trainerday.com, I get an advertising page describing Trainerday. If I sign into app.trainerday.com, it automatically defaults to search and starts listing workouts. The link you provided worked, but I’m having a devil of a time trying to make my way around the website. Still haven’t seen my calendar.

i wish they would sort the landing page out for logged in users, you have to click on the Workouts and Plans option in the top left (every time)

Which takes you to

https://app.trainerday.com/search

(I’ve bookmarked that page)

You should see all the available options on the left, including the calendar

Thanks for this :slight_smile: I think he said he is on a phone, which is less obvious since the menus are more hidden. Yeah I struggle with the best way. Some sites automatically redirect you to logged in version and others don’t. I usually prefer the ones that don’t but as I might want to look around at the marketing site. Part of the problem might be that “Workouts and Plans” is not obvious in the first 1-second glance as most of us use but I am not sure the best name.

Here is the mobile experience below. The red top is the marketing site and then you get into the web app.

1 Like

So I created a video on what I consider the simplist way to send a coach jack plan to training peaks, as well as how to use your trainingpeaks calendar in our mobile app.

You can see that here

thanks for the video. I have everything sorted. I had downloaded a short plan to training peaks from an online coach, then promptly got Covid. Mostly this is a test of function. The workouts are appearing on my phone. I will repeat the download in late Oct, and actually do the workouts. Great site.

1 Like