SFR series de fuerza italiana

Hi how are things !!!
I wanted to consult 2 details
The first is if you have to go at low rpm throughout the training? Or just the reps (coach Jack)
And the second is that the intensity of the repetitions seems very low to me

Thanks and regards

Just on the reps and this is definitely the right resistance. Also Sassi invented or popularized SFR “Salite-Forza-Resistenza” and his partner was Andrea Morelli which is the person I worked with on designing these. This is the same intensities the pros start out their season with.

For riders that have more muscle they can feel more easy but generally they should not feel too hard. There is no hard breathing, it’s zone 2 power so aerobically it is easy. Some people feel slightly sore afterwards even though it felt easy. I would say just let it work it’s magic. We also have a very similar (from a newton/meters standpoint) workout called dynamic force that is vo2max efforts with 60rpm…

Hello Alex, thank you very much. I ask you a question, do you do them in erg mode? Why does the resistance of the roller vary a lot at low cadence, is it a Tacx neo 2t… or simply in the repetition you do it in slope mode thank you very much and regards

They should work fine in ERG mode. I did them in the past on 2T. ERG is best but yes the resistance hunts around since that is so low RPM. You can try different gears to see if it helps.