Skip to next or "recovery" interval?

I’d welcome a “skip to next interval”, or “skip to next recovery interval” button on the app during workout. It’s use would be mostly during a ramp test, where after failure I’d like to continue the workout at a recovery effort and track (for example) heart rate recovery. For this I think it would be needed to have a way how to mark some intervals as “recovery” ones in the workout editor.

Pardon me if there’s already a way how to do this.

When you stop pedaling on a ramp test and start again, it skips to recovery interval automatically. Does the solve your request?

1 Like

Yes, that sounds exactly what I requested. Is this feature already built in or we’re just fleshing out the definition?

It’s already there.

Sounds sweet. However, how can I determine whether a workout has this feature? E.g., does this one have it?

Anything with the words “ramp test” in the title :slight_smile: so yes that one should be fine.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. Your quick responses and support are appreciated.

1 Like

Also, the small arrow (“>”) button on the middle right of the screen jumps to the next interval (iPhone version)

Hi. Can you deactivate this? Or is the solution to use a workout without “ramp” in its name?

Reason is that sometimes something temporarily can go wrong. Dropped connection, another measurement system used in parallel etc.

I think you mean, deactivate the auto-end auto-calculate feature? So that it just keeps going until you stop pedalling and press skip or end the workout? If so yes you can just take our ramp test clone it add it to your library and title it “Ramp-Test” with a dash or something so that it is not “ramp test” in the title.

Brilliant. Easy :slight_smile: thanks for swift reply. Have a great one

1 Like