[SOLVED] - Adding manual workouts to calendar on repeating days

I used Jack to create a base-building plan based on HR, running 4x week. I then added my weight workouts (built with JuggernautAI, a great app that sadly has no calendar feature) on off days. When I added a 60-min strength workout on Monday, I selected “repeat every 1 week” and “by day: M, W, F”. That created a workout every Monday, but nothing on Wednesday or Friday.

We will investigate. I guess for now you could create 3 repeating but we will get this fixed asap.

1 Like

Hit this today. I’ve setup resistance training for Tuesday and Thursday. Then from calendar, went to repeat on a weekly basis the Tuesday workout. Observed behavior:

  1. Skipped the following week, leaving 1 week blank
  2. Repeated the workout after the blank week on Monday despite unchecking Monday and checking Tuesday

I repeat this test three times scrutinizing each step ruling out user error. From that I determined it’s likely a bug, and searched forums. Here I am reporting my findings. :smiley:

Dang… this did not get fixed the last time. Good news it is fixed now. Sorry about your time troubleshooting (both of you) and anyone else that discovered this.

1 Like