[SOLVED] - Adding unplanned holiday to CJ plan + New bug pushing CJ plan to calendar

Apologies but this is not particularly clear…

I can see an option for planned time off when first creating a CJ plan. What do I do if I need to add a holiday to a plan I’ve already created?

I can delete the plan from my calendar and then edit the plan in CJ, but then I also need to re-send it to my calendar? What happens if I’ve already completed, for example, 8 weeks of that particular plan? Does CJ remember where I got to?

Hope that makes sense, thanks.

1 Like

Actually if you just edit the plan in CJ it should automatically re-sync to the calendar with the new time off and the plan should remain intact. If you run into any issues there are a few ways to start a plan where you should be.

Hey Alex, thanks for the reply.

Along similar lines… I’ve had to take a few weeks off due to illness. What’s the best way to get Coach Jack to update the plan accordingly? Do I need to delete all the workouts I haven’t completed through ‘My Calendar’?

You can just click edit plan (top right of calendar or CJ page) and if your plan has an event date, just add days off and save it and it will update your calendar.

Is this a bug? Coach Jack never actually seems to sync to ‘My Calendar’ correctly. See the discrepancies in the attached images.

Something appears wrong. I have not seen any bugs like this so far. If you have a Coach Jack plan and send to calendar all workouts should be in your calendar. It seems something else happened. You could go to CJ history and click edit and then save again and see if it is sending to calendar.

No joy unfortunately, I’m not sure why but there have always been slight issues with this feature.

Also things like the names of the workouts not matching up between CJ and those in my calendar.

You are the only person with this particular reported issue that I know of.

But yes the names do not match up because in Coach Jack plan builder that is just a preview, not the final plan. The final plan must be generated and the core idea of the plan will be intact but the zone 2 workouts for example are not exactly the same. Sorry this is not more obvious. I should probably spell this out some how but more words does not necessarily add to a clearer understanding…

I’m the second person then. :slightly_smiling_face:
According to Coach Jack, we start on December 4
And this is what it looks like on the calendar, started from November 25

Oh no, you are right this is a new bug. We will get this fixed ASAP. Temporarily if you need you could probably send to my plans and then to the calendar.

Ok this issue is fixed (regarding it pushing the plan to the wrong date) @conti FYI

1 Like