[Solved] - Any workout from my calendar keeps bringing up yesterday's workout

Currently doing Base++ and today’s workouts are Gazump and Pratfall , but every time I choose either, the app keep bringing up yesterday’s workout HIIT A #1.

edit: actually, any workout from my calendar that I click keeps bringing up HIIT A #1.

edit: The only way I was able to bypass this issue was to add Gazump and Pratt to my favourites and hit ‘ride now’ from there.

Hi are you using our calendar or following a plan in my plans? Also what time zone are you in?

Hey Alex. I’m following coach Jack’s Base++ plan and I’m using It through the app.

Please see the video below. I think this will explain it better. You’ll see that clicking “ride now” within the calendar brings the incorrect workouts but when I do it from my favourites, there’s no issue.

Can you send a screenshot of the workouts/plan tab in our app?

Hey Alex. I edited my previous comment and attached a video

Oh yes, someone else had this same problem. It’s really strange. We can’t figure it out because we can’t reproduce it. I believe the previous user just deleted our app and re-installed it and it fixed it. Can you try that and let me know?

So I deleted the app, rebooted my phone and even udpated to iOS 17 and the issue is still there :frowning:

This is rather frustrating because this issue began on Sunday out of the blue.

Thanks Jeff, as we discussed privately we found the issue and will have this fixed in the next version.

1 Like

New version should be Android later today and Apple later today or tomorrow and will have this fix in it.

Done. In app store. Sorry part of it is :slight_smile: