[SOLVED] - App not working with my Kickr Core

I tried my C2 rower and it works fine. I am on iOS. Are you iOS or Android? So far we are only hearing of a few iOS users with problems.

Thanks for checking in. I’m using iOS and was able to use my C2 just fine tonight. It must have been a user error the other day.

1 Like

Probably good news for kickr users. A new version with fixes should be available today or tomorrow.

Kickr Core still has a problem, but Wahoo V1/V2 is fixed. We should have core fixed tomorrow.

Version 4.4.0 available. @jamura @Abu05

The update worked! Thank you so much! Happy New Year!

1 Like

@Alex @Loovery
Well, i think the update destroyed it for me.

Issue: starting the App as usual to get warm with 110W, but it does not even control it correctly. Jumping to 500W to start spinning and than going very slow towards 110W. Changing the RPM starts the very slow adjustment to 110W. Basically no Training possible.

Installed the Wahoo App and updated the Wahoo. Uninstalled it right away. Unplugged it and restarted both, the wahoo kick and the trainerday app. Same result.

Turned my garmin watch off (wasnt a issue in the past, since its not connected at all). Suunto Watch is also not connected. Only the Trainerday app. Still not working. So I deleted the Cache+Data and uninstalled the trainerday app. Than reinstalled it. Every smooting option is disabled but still getting the 10s to reach the destination wattage. Restarted the bluetooth too.

Devices: Google Pixel 7 Pro, Wahoo Kickr (newer one). All within 1m away from eachother. P2Max PM not connected but active. Polar H10 connected in the app and working as expected.

Just wanted to do 40/20s and now im dealing with this for an hour without actually moving.

edit1: Can provide video of a session where you can see that the whole thing is fucked up.

edit2: Yikes, just saw that im still not on 4.4.0 - you got to love google for not deploying update for over a week <3 Joined the beta program - maybe I get the actual version than.

Ok yes, you needed 4.4.0 if you joined beta actually that has a newer version that is new bluetooth from 4.4.0 and if you have any problems please let me know. 4.4.0 is for sure stable but the newer one (I think 4.4.2) in beta should be also. I have a V5 kickr and both work great for me.

@Alex still same issue with 4.2.2@android.

1.1 updated to 4.4.2
1.2 startet using the trainer
1.3 felt it was still spungy as reported yesterday
1.4 checkd the settings, all good (no powersmoothing + version 4.4.2)
1.5 uninstalled the wahoo app to make sure its not doing somehting
1.6 turned garmin watch off, so only the android device is connected
1.7 shut down the app, deleted cache and data

2.1 startet the app and logging in
2.2 selected the warm up and still got the spongy behavior
2.3 did 2/3 of the workout, quit after it even lagged out (befor a 120% intervall, so i just pushed the pedals into nothing - great feeling).

Infos:
workout: Trainer Day
devices: wahoo kickr (newer one), google pixel 7 pro (newest android build uq1a.231205.015), suunto watch active but not connected to anything
trainerday connected to: polar h10, wahoo kickr, not connected (and not showing) P2M NGeco.
trainerday has energy mode completly disabled and the function to stop the app if not using it. gave all permissions.

let me know if I can provide anything. But currently the app is simple not usable since not even plain low efforts are working.

Thanks for great details, sorry about your issue. It’s strange as I have pixel 6 and Wahoo V5 and there are no issues for me. Are you willing to work directly with my developer? I am sure we can resolve this if it is something that happens consistently to you. Let me know and I will ping you more info.

1 Like