[SOLVED] - Crash in ramp test

I am new to Trainer day. I signed up 3 weeks ago after using Zwift for many years. The first 3 weeks were mostly good. I did have a few glitches where the app would just go blank and take me back to my Apple Home Screen mid ride If I clicked on the app I’d be back in the app- sometimes. Other times it would crash and I’d lose my info. Today 3/4’s of the way through the trainer day ramp test that I had rested up for, the app crashes completely, just as i was starting to get to the chalking part. The only option was to start the ramp test again which I couldn’t do because I was already fried from the portion I completed. WTF? Considering going back to Zwift or Xert Due to these glitches.

1 Like

Yeah sorry, we have a bug right now. First time we have had a crashing but like this. We are hoping to have it fixed in a few days. Very sorry about this. I know it is super frustrating especially on a ramp test makes it extra bad.

This bug started about 2-weeks ago but no one said anything until about a week ago so we were not aware of it for a week. Because it works perfectly on our devices it’s harder to fix.

One user confirmed our new fix solves the problem. We want one more person to confirm and then we will deploy it to production.

I updated the app this morning and did a ramp test and it crashed on me. I don’t know the specific issue but it doesn’t seem to be resolved, at least from my end.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. I’ve liked the app and the last 4 weeks have been interesting. However, I’m so angry right now, I’ll be going back to Zwift or Trainer road which have always been reliable.

1 Like

53x12 - I’ve used this app for almost two years now and this has been the one and only issue I’ve faced. Not that you need to give them a chance necessarily, but their price can’t be beat. And their app has been extremely reliable (other than these two weeks). I expect them to get this fixed asap and continue to offer a great service for the price (especially for the price).

3 Likes

I understand the importance of reliability. I don’t blame you at all. This is a strange issue that only affects some devices so it’s a weird one (that sucks). But we are small and don’t have huge budgets like those companies so they can afford to own every device have a team of testers.

1 Like

Thanks for the support. If you could test new version 4.4.0 and let us know we would appreciate it. We think it is fixed but since we can’t reproduce the issue can’t be sure.

Ok one user that had crashes confirmed this is fixed in 4.4.0. Love to hear another :slight_smile: