[Solved] - Deleting plan did not delete from app

I have selected a plan. How do I get the plan workouts to show up in the Workouts?

How do I start executing a plan?

So we have 2 different ways to follow a plan. One is from the calendar and another is from My Plans. My plans allows just following a sequence of workouts one after the next on the days you chose. The calendar is, well a calendar. You just click the “in mobile app on calendar or on my plans”

Once you do this make sure you are premium and pull down on the library to refresh it in the app.

Hi @Alex
I’m writing here so as not to multiply topics. I created the plan(s), wrote it down in my plans, sent it to the calendar. It appeared in the TD app, of course. However, I decided to improve something, so I removed it from the calendar, removed it from my plans, but with the TD app 422 the plan did not disappear. Am I doing something wrong or is it a problem?

Okay, I’ve solved the problem. All I had to do was turn on the switch and refresh in the TD mobile app :grinning: :+1:

Ok great!!! :slight_smile: Normally you can just edit the plan and you don’t need to delete it. And it will refresh.

1 Like

I know, I’m a whiner. :upside_down_face:
I’ve noticed that when I add a plan to the calendar with the initial date of December 4th, the first workout shows up today in the Today tab. Shouldn’t it show up on the day when the first training is and show up in the Today card when the next workouts are due?

Yes we kind of use WOD like TrainingPeaks does, (shows your next workout). But since it is called TODAY, it makes it more confusing. Also we don’t show the date in this view, if it said “TOMORROW” or “IN 2 DAYS” it would be better, or as you pointed out just don’t show it until the right day. :slight_smile: Thanks for pointing this out. Since we are so small our users find lots of stuff we don’t so I appreciate it.

1 Like

Slowly, together we will create something cool. You have friends around you. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Next winter the plan is to hire my QA full time, so that will help a lot (he mostly only does app testing now), but yes I am so grateful to everyone that helps around here :slight_smile:

1 Like