[SOLVED] - Desktop App - Not showing next workout

Hello,

I’ve switched from using the TD app on my Android to using the desktop app while training. Everything works, except my workouts do not follow my plan…

Let’s say I start on day 1 of my plan, finish the workout, next time I check the app (on desktop or on android), that same day 1 workout will still be on my Today - From your plan tab.
It used to be that the next workout of my plan showed up after I completed the previous one…
So finish day 1 workout, day 2 workout would show in the “Today - From your Plan” part of the app.
And it stays like this, even after a couple of days.
I need to manually start the correct workout.

Any idea?

Sweet!!! Meaning happy to have more desktop users. Let me test this. I don’t think following a plan directly has been well tested in the desktop. This should be able to be fixed early next week.

1 Like

Ok so this is fixed. Meaning now there is a checkbox at the end of save like the mobile app and it will progress to the next one. This will happen after you update our desktop to new version available now and you save your next planned workout.

1 Like

Ok, perfect, will test tomorrow after next worktout.
Thx!

1 Like

Tested and seems to work perfectly.

Thx!

1 Like