[SOLVED] - ERG Mode not working (Tacx Flux)

hi Alex. my flux 2 started doing this low power thing (same as groennom) a while ago and I thought I had it fixed by calibrating and moving my music onto a different device. this has been working for a while but I’m not having the same problem again and can’t seem to fix it. it looks to me as though the system is staying in slope mode and not going into erg mode at all. hopefully you can fix it.

regards
Jon

I am still working on this with the developers. No idea what the issue with these TACX trainers is but it is tricky, so it seems.

Part of the reason it is tricky is because you are using Apple. If we had an Android user with this problem it would probably be a quick fix. But now every time he wants to test an idea it takes a day for it to be ready in test flight for each test.

But thanks so much for helping. My guess is he will get it soon.

I’m having the same issue on tacx flux 2 was working fine up until a week or so ago…

My developer thinks he has it fixed we are just working with one user, we need confirm.

2 Likes

We still don’t have this solved. We have clearly repeated the problem. We have some code that works perfectly to control the trainer but our app we still can’t get it to control. I think everyone here is iOS. Just checking is anyone facing this issue that can repeat it on an Android device? This would help us get it fixed much faster.

Any luck with an android user? Need more help from an IOS user to solve the issue?

My guess is it is only affecting iOS users. Thanks for offering, sure let’s have you work with my developer and it might give him a new idea. I will send you personal message.

hi Alex. I’m also on iOS and having trouble. if you need another user to test things on please get in touch.

regards
Jon

Ok I will contact you soon if we don’t see progress in the next day or two.

Hi Alex, I’ve experienced a similar problem (ERG mode slipping) with Wahoo Kickr Core running on Android, so I went out on a ride. I’ve just come back and I see there’s a new update (Beta) on 13 Feb, so I’ll check if it has been fixed.

Thanks for also checking. I am on an IOS device and a Tacks and will test the new beta this afternoon.

With the Tacx Flux S the problem remains, impossible with ERG mode on IOS. It works correctly on Android although yesterday I had to restart the application due to errors.

Yes we have been working with guys and still have not figured it out. It would likely be easy to solve if it was also an Android issue. What errors in Android? That sure is some messy power data. It’s strange that it is fairly smooth at times and not at others.

It usually works fine on Android. But just yesterday before restarting the application you can see the power changes on the graph above.

I see a new version in testflight, will give it a try tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you very much for the effort, I tried the latest update yesterday and it worked perfectly on iOS.

1 Like

Just did some test with the beta app and it looks like it is working. Not an extensive test, but looks good!!

good morning Alex. just got back on TD after a week spent suffering on the tacx software (which is rubbish). TD seems back on track. thank you to you and your coding team, feels like I’m home. Jon

1 Like