[Solved] - How Do I Cancel A Started Workout?

Hi

I’m new to TrainerDay and I hope you can help me stop/cancel a started workout. I’m pretty sure it will be obvious but I can’t see how! I just keep getting the ‘continue’ option.

There may be a glitch as well as the workout I’m trying to stop is actually the last workout I ‘completed’ the other day and it is showing me 5 mins in to the session. I haven’t been near the bike yet today.

I was setting out to do a TD suggested workout however the above mentioned ride appeared out of the blue.

Just for reference I’m using Android.

Thanks in anticipation.

Simon

Screen 1 showing the workout part completed

Screen 2 showing the continue option

This is some bug. It shows up rarely and we can’t figure out how to repeat it. Try rotating to landscape to see if buttons appear.

If you kill the app and start again you should see buttons. See below. If you don’t maybe there is a screen resolution problem. Please tell me exact version of your phone.

But also you can go back here

Hi Alex

Thanks for the quick reply and information!

The phone I’m using is a Redmi Note 10 Pro, MIUI 14.0.3

I did get back off the screen/workout soon after posting by running my phone cleaner.

Thanks again

Simon

That’s good can you tell me what you mean by phone cleaner? I am thinking maybe this is some kind of caching problem after upgrading versions of our app.

The programme is just named ‘Cleaner’ (Android 13 or MUIUI… not sure) but yes it does clean the cache.

Cleaner screen shot

1 Like