[Solved] - Slope mode workout not working on Android?

In the past I’ve successfully used slope-mode workouts on my SB20 and I love them. I’ve been doing other stuff (gym work, HR targeting, rowing!) and now I have going back to slope-mode for intervals in my pre-season workouts. However, I can’t get them working anymore. I thought that my new workouts were the problem, but my previous workouts that used to work don’t any more. I can manually adjust the slope in the app and I can feel it, but the workout only seems to present a Watt target to the bike. When I select ERG I feel the effect immediately, but when I move to slope mode it goes to very little resistance. I can change the gears on the bike fine. I’m using Android. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app. This is affecting two different android devices and two different SB20s. Any ideas?

We made a change (sorry) that now you must type “slope” in the type field on those slope intervals. Let me know if that fixes it.

1 Like

It’s also possible we have a bug (one user saw this). We have a fix coming later today or tomorrow that might also resolve your issue.

i’ll give that a go. Is there something to type of it is a HR segment, or do I need to select the button during the workout? Thanks.

let me know if I can help with the testing (depending on whether slope typing test works)

Yes type hr for hr segments.

New build coming today, but first make sure you have slope in your workout intervals. It might work now with that.

1 Like

that all works. I typed in ‘slope’ and normal service resumed. I love being able to target HR for recovery: i’ll do that next. Awesome stuff! Thanks! Also: loved the rowing machine mode recently when I was cross training. Very nice.

Sweet!!! Glad to hear it.

1 Like