[Solved] - Strava syncing issue

Strava activities had been syncing - but my ride from last night isn’t syncing. Just a normal zwift ride (typical to the other rides that had been auto-syncing for awhile now). I tried re-syncing and disconnecting/reconnecting Strava, but it doesn’t seem to pick up my last workout from yesterday.

TD Latest Activity

Missing Strava Activity

Thanks!

Strange, I don’t see any errors. Did you try this button on the same page?

1 Like

Yep! I’ve tried that button a few times last night and this morning. :slight_smile:

Can you send me a link to your strava activity?

https://www.strava.com/activities/10139144658

Thanks, my developer is off today but will get it fixed tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi there. Mine also was not synced.

Thanks.

I had a smiliar issue yesterday. Somehow my connection to strava was cut and I had to reenable the connection in the settings to make it sync properly

You might want to try this connect disconnect.

You might want to try this connect disconnect.

I’ve got the same issue. My latest ride hasn’t sync’d from this morning. It was working fine 2 days ago.

I’ve tried disconnecting/reconnecting to Strava but still no joy.

Yep - I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting Strava a few times. No luck. :frowning:

Same, I disconnected and re connected both then re-synced with no success.

Same here.

Ok we see the issue. Our strava sync process crashed. We are going to put something in place so that this can’t happen. It might take a few hours for all the syncing to complete. I am seeing now, it might be closer to 8 or 9 hours to complete the queue of work due to our strava api limits. Soon I will ask them if we can increase the limits but normally we are fine.

3 Likes

It’s working now again! Thank you!

1 Like