[Solved] [TD Premium] Custom plan edit and recovery

Hello,
I was revising one of my custom plan. After few edits, I saved.
Then, in my plans view, I could see the same plan twice…
To clean the view, I deleted 1 of the 2 plans, but after refresh, both plans were removed.

1. I think there is a bug to show twice the plan after edit
  2. Is there a way to recover deleted custom plan?
  3. When a plan is updated, is there a way to automatically update the calendar, where the plan was already included?

Thanks in advance.

I just tried this and can’t repeat it. I can recover your plan but I see you have a bunch of deleted plans so I don’t know which one to recover. See below which ones are deleted.

You should send Coach Jack Plans directly to your calendar and not to my plans and then you can edit it in Coach Jack and it won’t create a duplicate. Editing in my plans is not possible to re-edit and automatically go to the calendar but why not just edit in the calendar directly?

Alex,
Thanks for quick support, always appreciated.
Indeed, I did some cleaning and deleted few plans before editing the plan I wanted to keep.
To answer your last question, I’m fine tuning my custom plan with the intent of using it also for future seasons.
Anyway, if you could recover “antoine-base-plan” (which should be the latest plan deleted), that would be awesome, and will save me to re-create one from scratch.
I will try again to see if I can repeat the error (but will not delete any plan).
Thanks in advance.

Got ya. Makes sense. Ok it’s un-deleted. If you can re-create, let me know or need me to un-delete it’s fine :slight_smile:

Thank you Alex! Plan has been restored.
And it seems I cannot repeat the duplication.
Thanks for support!

1 Like