[Solved] - Timer Related Issues

still having this issue in the current ios version. my 2hr 30 workout took 2hrs 45 to ride. i really wish it wouldn’t lie about the time in the output at least.

ui was super unresponsive while it was lagging. i only noticed towards the end. pausing the workout would take maybe 15s to respond. after resuming the lag seemed to be gone for a bit then started again.

i think there was some ui lag prior to starting the workout which i ignored.

same deal as before. iphone 13 pro, fully charged and on the charger while i’m riding.

Darn it. Yes, I can only assume your phone is using it’s capacity for other backgrou activities or something. Any chance it got low on power? If you notice it slighly slow at the beginning any chance you can restart your phone just to see if that resolves the issue?

Yes ok, since our fix did not fix it 100% we will do as you suggest is when it starts getting behind and can’t catch up we we can put a safe guard in place. It’s strange because my developer did like 3 hour tests on older slower phone and it was perfect. We will see if we can get that in the next 2 weeks.

no chance. it’s always on 100% by the end. nothing running in the background either and the phone isn’t short on processing power.

from memory the ui was unresponsive when i went through the tabs to find a workout. i didn’t think anything of it at the time and once the workout started it seemed okay.

i can replicate this by clicking the activities tab. as soon as i do this the UI becomes unresponsive for several minutes. happens after every restart of the app. is it drawing graphs for every workout in my history?

eventually it starts responding again and i can go to that tab as per usual.

Oh no, do you happen to have one of these sin wave looking workouts in your library?

Maybe email me. Maybe this is something with your account. Because we have so many iPhones we use for testing and can’t replicate this. Much slower ones than yours.

HI there, I had this bug coming up 2 days ago (saturday the 21st October) on a long (90minutes) session. It seemed to me the session was never ending (“Well… (I thought) it’s normal when you are getting close to the end of a long session…”) indeed the timer slowed down… I tap stop/start and it seemed to work but after a minute or less it started slowing down again. I was riding with KICR CORE and Ipad Pro. Ciao!

I am marking this as solved since I have not heard any issues in a while. I will keep my fingers crossed. I am sure some occasional device slow downs can happen from time to time but as long as the total workout is on track, I think this is good to go.