[SOLVED] - TrainingPeaks WOD not showing (missing MTB workouts)

I have connections with TrainingPeaks and trainerrday. WOD is turned on and TP workout still not showing up in the app. Workouts are % of FTP like suggested. Is this a known issue? I wanted to give TD a try and move away from TR however I have tried everything and TP workout still not showing on app.

Strange, let us test to make sure there is nothing wrong.

Works fine for me. See below. I just sent a workout from TrainerDay to TP for today. See all the important details below. In our app you can see it both on the workouts tab and the today tab. Might need to restart the app or press refresh on the workouts tab or pull down for example.

To clarify, I am trying to push a custom TP workout to TD to use. Is that not possible? From the wording in your connections section, that function should be possible. However, that is not working.

You can’t push it to TD, you can download ZWO from TP and import it to TD. Or you can use the workout from TP in our mobile app for indoor training (as shown above) but you will not see it on the website.

That is currently what I am trying to do, push the TP custom workout to TD to use TD on my trainer using the TD app. Is that not possible? If not, I will have to resort to other apps as that was what I thought TD was able to provide.

Technically you are not pushing the workout. It is just letting you use your TP calendar in our app. This is called WOD or workout of the day from TP. This is exactly what I showed you in those screenshots. So yes it works.

That’s strange, mine is still not showing in the app.

Can you send screenshots?

Oh maybe the switch in the app is broken. Go to the website and set WOD there. Like this. I will test the switch in the app.

I also have the switch on the website on and that previously did not fix it either.

No strange, the switch in the app works for me too. Can you show me as screenshot of your TP calendar?

Oh those are not interval workouts in TP as far as I know. They should look like this

You can click send to TP from our app or website and then hit refresh in the app and you will see the workout there.

Yes these are interval workouts, the picture is from the TP mobile app.

It looks like the workout type is set to something different. They are not set to cycling but MTB or something and we are not picking them up.

Yes that’s it. Those are MTB and we are not loading MTB currently. We can add MTB, but for now you can just change them to “bike.”

That fixed it, the plan is a MTB plan in TP. It sounds like I will have to go in and change all the workouts to “bike”. Thanks for your help.

1 Like