Sound cutting out

Lately, the audio alerts have been sporadically cutting out on the windows display. It seems to happen after the first interval in a set - I’ll get the first alert, then none of the others until the next set starts.

Sorry so slow. We will check this out.

I also encounter this problem. The countdown beeps (via app on Android phone) stop happening sometimes. I’ve tried to note when this is, it might be when the phone receives outside comms (eg a WhatsApp message).

Oh… Yari above was reporting on the windows broadcast screen, but interesting you are seeing it directly on the phone. Yes please let us know if you can reproduce this.

I am guessing you are using the 4 beep sounds? Or just the single beep? If it is the 4-beeps I would guess very short intervals or pressing next button could cause issues.

Hi Alex, yes the four beeps (great that that was added, as frequently missed the single beep). That said, I’m fairly certain it also happened when only the single beep was available as an option. I don’t recall whether it was particularly a problem for the short intervals as such - once lost the beeps don’t come back! Will try to note the circumstances when it next occurs. Thanks always for the impressively quick help.

Oh I see, yes previously users had this problem with an old version of our app that we fixed, make sure you updated your version to latest.