Strava Activities in Trainerday?

I’m just a little bit confused - there was a button ‘sync strava activities’ or similar. I tried it and it worked fine. Now there is only a hint ‘For premium users, the chart also includes your strava ride data’ - and of course I’m a premium user (otherwise it didn’t work formerly…)

What do I do wrong?

Sorry for my question if it is somewhere else answered. If it is so, can I get a link?

Thanks

Hans

Yes, it should work. Maybe the idea is not clear. You don’t see your strava hours here?

Now it works…wondering only why not yesterday. Maybe I had to clear the cache but I didn’t do that intentionally :+1:

Aditionally now the activities from Strava are listed with detailed information in the history, not only in the weekly hours. That’s great :sunglasses:

Thanks for the fast help :slight_smile:

I think we have a small bug that if you try to refresh the page with activities after doing this it does not always refresh. So you are probably not loosing your mind. Also this does not happen in real-time, it’s a background task so it might take a few minutes. Glad it’s working for you.

2 Likes

By the way: Nice feature…I just noticed it

Thanks again for this very usefull app - it is so called ‘whole in one’ :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like