Strava link free?

I Have a Strava free account and currently using Trainer Day free as well.

I tried to link the two … do I need to subscribe to one or both to activate the link… thanks

Nope, free on both is fine.

Thanks for the quick response.

Maybe I just need to give it time to activate.
On the app.trainerday.com/apps-and-devices it shows that I have linked with the option to disconnect again in yellow…
The connection does not appear on Strava Partner Integrations though.

Just do a short workout in our app and I am sure it will show up in Strava

Many Thanks for the newb support !

It’s working ! Yey…
Strava simply not acknowledging the link in its relevant menu.

Auto uploaded :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did TrainerDay make a change in the APP where the free accounts no longer connect with Strava/ Garmin etc? I had a workout upload on 1/13/24 as normal and this morning, a 30 minute workout/spin did not upload. Upon investigating the APP, the “CONNECTIONS” option under settings now indicates ALL third party connections require premium.
Cannot find any indication of this change via web searches or on TD website. Curious if there is a bug in Android APP or if this is a business / policy change that isn’t well publicized.

This happened about 6 months ago and we talked about it a couple users complained and I did my best to make them happy. I think if you only used the app it did not disconnect it until you went to the website which forced the disconnect.

It was not an easy decision but we are small and really need to start paying the bills so we felt our app is pretty good for free without the integrations so we removed it. Sorry you were not aware of this.

Thanks for the quick and straight forward reply. Good luck with your business. And thanks for clearing it up so I didn’t try all sorts of install/uninstall stuff.

Thanks for understanding Jeff. Things are going very well, at least I started getting paid after 4 years of doing this for free :slight_smile: And next winter should really be great for us.