Stress calculation is way off. Is there a way to edit and calculate manually?

Today was the first time I’ve ever had this issue. In the beginning of my workout, the app and my trainer (not sure which was causing it) were constantly dropping connection or something. I switched out the batteries in my trainer and then restarted my phone with the app. It fixed the issue, but at the end of the workout it shows my stress at 417! That can’t be right! Is there a way to manually calculate this? Or edit the activity? I keep track of all my stress numbers over the weeks and months so this one is going to throw this weeks total a bit off.

Very strange. We can updated it on the backend but I need to figure out how to calculate it. Are you connected to Intervals or TrainingPeaks? They should give an accurate TSS and we could just update to that.

Yes we will fix this. I see it was supposed to be TSS=58. My developer says we used to have a bug regarding 0 watts and it looks to still be there.

Awesome thank you. Like I said, I’m assuming it happened because of all the drops I had in connection, but once I restarted my phone and changed the batteries on my trainer, you can see from the picture above I had no more issues. So even though my trainer said 80% battery life, it could have been that causing the drops.

I just updated my FTP in IntervalsICU to 300W (dreaming this was true) and uploaded the file.

So actual should be 59, so I went ahead and updated to 59 for now. My developer will fix this bug though even though it may not happen to you again. Thanks for providing details about your power meter. Hard to say what the issue was.