SWIM Workouts - entered in the calendar are not displayed in today

Workouts entered in the calendar are not displayed in today (No Workout Scheduled).

We will review and fix asap.

I just tested and it works fine. I can look at your guys’s account tomorrow my guess is you don’t have your calendar active if you’re in the website on the top of the calendar page it should say whether your calendar is active or if in your app or in the app if you go to the workouts/plan page it should tell you that it’s your .

Oh, I see you guys are showing desktop. Let me check the desktop.

Oh I see in your case you have swimming as your sport. Are you using a Vasa swim device? Our mobile app today tab is limited to cycling. Since Vasa has gone out of business we don’t want to invest more into the swimming experience but vasa should work and I do believe you will see it on your workouts/plan tab, and assuming their is a simple fix we can see what we can do to make it work for you. Let me know.

I don’t understand in your case, you don’t seem to be a subscriber from what I can tell.

I checked. My account is active, the account type is Pro, and it’s paid for.

That was a response to the other user. Yes your case the problem is this is a swim workout. I asked you a seperate question. :slight_smile:

Yes, I have a Vasa swim device and it’s also displayed in the workouts/plan tab. If there’s a quick fix, I’d be grateful if you could implement it. That way, I could just start swimming right away without having to search for the workout and then start it.

1 Like

So do you have the sport selected as swimERG in the settings? Your message gave me an idea that it should always show the planned workout regardless of sport and if today is a swim it should switch to swimming when you click on it. We are adding running so this is the same logic with running so actually an easy fix. You also will see a fix now that may resolve your issue. You have to be my swim tester :slight_smile: since are not really supporting swimERG any more but as I said fine keeping it working for now and attempting to keep it a reasonable experience.